S MARK is a fluorescent and good price worksite marker used for all general marking works in various fields: roads maintenance, pipework, earthwork, construction, buried networks. Easy and safe to use, S MARK is now fitted with the patented Soppec «TP» safety spray cap.
This product is no longer in stock
|Application domain||Marking and identification, Road marking|
|Product type||Fluorescent aerosol|
|Marking time||3 to 6 months|
|Application surface||Concrete, Bitumens, Gravels, Grass, Sands, Minerals, Woods, Ground|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
• Usable on a very wide range of surfaces such as: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone, wood.
• A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50m)
• Rapid drying: approximately 10 min
• Good autonomy and coverage ability: 1 aerosol is sufficient to durably mark an 55m line (2cm wide) using the Soppec marking stick
• Good marking duration including on damp surfaces, of up to 6 months (dependent on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure)
• Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
S MARK is available in a wide range of colours.
Aerosol cans, gross volume 650 ml, net volume 500 ml, in boxes of 12.