TRACING Line marking spray paint
Reference : 151904
The Soppec TRACING® line marking paint is used to delineate areas and optimize traffic movements indoors and outdoors: warehouses, sports facilities, lawns, cycle paths, parking lots. The product offers an excellent price-performance ratio and is fully compatible with the DRIVER™ line marking trolley from Soppec PureSPRAY™.
TRACING Line marking spray paint
TRACING® : THE EASY TO USE LINE MARKING SPRAY PAINT
WITH THE BEST QUALITY / PRICE COMPROMISE
The 750ml offers the best value for money for outdoor marking.
Properties of the TRACING line marking spray paint
- Excellent adhesion.
- Good weather resistance and fast drying: 15 to 20 minutes or less.
- Crisp, sharp lines thanks to its purposedesigned nozzle.
- Marking duration: approximately 12 months, depending on the application surface, usage and wear.
- Application temperature: from +5°C to 50°C.
- Aerosol cans, volume 600 ml / 500 ml net, in boxes of 12.
- Aerosol cans, volume 1000 ml / 750 ml net, in boxes of 6.
|Line width 4 cm to 10 cm||1 x 500 ml aerosol||1 box of 12 x 500 ml aerosols||1 x 750 ml aerosol|
|1 coat||2 coats||1 coat||2 coats||1 coat||2 coats|
|Slow application||50 m||25 m||600 m||300 m||100 m||50 m|
|Rapid application||75 m||37 m||900 m||450 m||150 m||75 m|
Pigments: mineral and organic, lead and cadmium-free
Solvents: a complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds (toluene, xylene, etc)
Propellant: a specific mix of isobutane and propane
General conditions for use
Whatever the nature of the surface, the following conditions are essential for the optimal application of TRACING®
Correct preparation of the surface to be painted is imperative to obtain excellent paint adhesion.
Thoroughly clean the surface to ensure that it is free from dust, dirt, grease, etc.
Relative humidity should be between 10% and 50%.
The application temperature should not be below 5°C.
For a good quality line, the first coat should be applied quickly (print layer); on the other hand, the second and optional third coats should be applied more slowly to obtain the desired coverage.
Recommendations by surface type
Before applying Tracing® to a new concrete surface, allow a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks for complete drying (French building trades standards) and the elimination of acidity.
It is advisable to wait at least 15 days before line-marking a new asphalt surface in order to avoid any alteration to the quality of the marking.
Special conditions applicable to “synthetic” (plastic, PVC, varnishes) and painted (epoxy, PU) floor surfaces.
In this domain, there are several different types of paint and the paint used for the floor may be incompatible with TRACING® (resulting in poor adhesion). We therefore recommend carrying out a test beforehand for these specific types of surface.
Lines can be given a protective coating of our PROTECT LINE varnish for improved longevity and dirt resistance.
- 750 ml
- Product type
- Line marking spray paint
- Application domain
- Signalling and events
- Application area
- Box of 12 cans
- Manually or using our application equipment (line marking equipment, marking paint gun, see bellow)
- Drying Time: 15 to 20 min
- Use head down, adjust the position of the aerosol in the equipment used to give an application height that produces the desired line width.
- BEFORE USE: Shake the can vigorously in an upside down position to thoroughly mix the paint, continue shaking even after having clearly heard the ball bearings.
- AFTER USE: Purge head up (until gas only comes out) to clean the valve and nozzle.
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
No paint mist or drips during use.
CLP labelling with a single pictogram.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.