FLUO TP is the most fluorescent and the most visible marker on the market. This neon marking spray paint is particularly popular with workers for identification marking and setting-out, it is also used for all general civil engineering works: roads, earthworks, pipework and construction, buried networks. Easy and safe to use, FLUO TP® is fitted with the patented Soppec «TP» safety spray cap.
This product is no longer in stock
|Application domain||Marking and identification|
|Product type||Fluorescent aerosol|
|Marking time||12 months|
|Application surface||Concrete, Bitumens, Woods, Gravels, Grass, Minerals, Sands, Ground|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
• Usable on a very wide range of surfaces: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone, wood.
• A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50m)
• Fast drying: ≈ 10 min.
• Very good autonomy and coverage ability: 1 aerosol is sufficient to durably mark an 80m line (2cm wide) using the Soppec marking stick.
• High marking duration including on damp surfaces, of up to 12 months (dependent on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure).
• Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C. Fluo TP is available in a wide range of colours.
Aerosol cans, gross volume 650 ml, net volume 500 ml, in boxes of 12.