By box unit
A heat sensitive paint that reversibly changes from colourless to magenta red when the temperature drops below 0°C. Thermo Marker is the ideal solution to warn of black ice when the ground is frozen. Particularly useful to draw attention in high traffic areas: local authorities, public works, city planning, car parks, logistics sites, businesses, etc).
This product is no longer in stock
|Product type||Marking complement|
|Application domain||Signalling and events|
English catalogueDownload (2.39M)
• The application of a protective varnish further lengthens the life of the marking: THERMO PROTECT (ref. 18310).
• Dust-dry time: 30 minutes.
• Autonomy: 1m²/can, equivalent to approximately 10 stencils (ref. 451731). (An indicative value provided for information only).
• On average allow 1 aerosol of THERMO PROTECT for 1 aerosol of THERMO MARKER.
• Marking lifetime: 1 winter when a layer of THERMO MARKER (ref. 18310) protective varnish is applied.
• Application temperature: -15°C to 20°C
Pigments: reversible thermochromic pigments that change from colourless to magenta red, and back.
Solvent: mixed aliphatic hydrocarbons.
Important: avoid applying the product before or during the summer in order to ensure that it lasts through to the end of the winter.
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
No paint mist or drips during use.
CLP labelling with a single pictogram.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Once the Thermo Marker paint is dry, we recommend applying the protective varnish in a thin even layer over the treated surface.
This reduces the sensitivity of the thermochromic pigments to UV rays and increases the lifetime of the Thermo Marker marking.