HYDROMARK is a non fluorescent water-based forestry marker that includes more than 25% water in its formulation. It is especially suitable for medium- and long-term tree marking and designation and stand boundary marking...
This product is no longer in stock
|Application domain||Forest marking|
|Product type||Aqueous phase aerosol, Non fluorescent aerosol|
|Marking time||1 to 2 years|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
• Marking lasting twelve to 24 months (Depending on application conditions and types of surface)
• More environmentally-friendly through its aqueous phase formulation
• Usage temperatures: 5°C to 50°C
• Recommended hygrometry rate < 85%; the paint remains sensitive to water (rain) when not completely dry
• Can be used on all wood species, young or old, living or cut, with smooth, rough or cleft bark
• Odor free
• Drying time (one to two hours depending on the state of the surface)
Aerosol cans, volume 650 ml / 500 ml net, in boxes of 12.