HYDRO MARK FLUO is and eco- and human-friendly forestry marker thanks to its aqueous phase formulation (with more than 25% water). It offers similar performances to FLUO MARKER®. Short-and medium-term wood marking for felling, marking for thinning, boundaries of temporary stands, wood stands during sales, log inventories, sawing product inventories, etc.
This product is no longer in stock
|Application domain||Forest marking, Marking for landscape gardeners, Rough lumber marking|
|Product type||Fluorescent aerosol, Aqueous phase aerosol|
|Marking time||6 to 12 months|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
• Can be used on all wood species, young or old, living or cut, with smooth, rough or cleft bark
• Odour free
• High visibility even from afar thanks to its highly-fluorescent formulation
• Dries in 5 minutes to one hour depending on temperature, hygrometry and application conditions
• Usage temperatures: +5°C to 50°C
• Recommended hygrometry rate < 85%; the paint remains sensitive to water (rain) when not completely dry
• Excellent coverage
• Long-lasting marking: at least six months depending on the surfaces, application conditions and exposure to UV
Aerosol cans, volume 650 ml / 500 ml net, in boxes of 12.