PROMARKER 500 ml is a long-lasting marking spray used for a wide range of identification marking purposes such as hiding other markings. It is considered as a complement to the fluorescent marking paints: pipework and construction, earthworks, electrical installations. Easy and safe to use, PROMARKER® is fitted with the patented Soppec «TP» safety spray cap.
This product is no longer in stock
|Application domain||Marking and identification, Road marking, Worksite security|
|Product type||Non fluorescent aerosol|
|Marking time||12 months|
|Application surface||Concrete, Bitumens, Woods, Gravels, Grass, Minerals, Sands, Ground|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
Usable on a very wide range of surfaces such as: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone, wood.
• A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50m)
• Rapid drying: approximately 10 min
• Excellent coverage power
• Marking period: nine to twelve months (depending on the surfaces and application conditions) and great resistance to bad weather and UV
• Usage temperatures: -20°C to 50°C
• Wide range of colours in 500 ml and 750 ml sizes
Aerosol cans, gross volume 650 ml, net volume 500 ml, in boxes of 12.