HYDRO TP performs in similar fashion to FLUO TP® but is much more respectful of the man and the environment as formulated with more than 25% of water in the fluorescent formulations. It is used for miscellaneous marking works on the ground in the following fields: highways, earthworks, piping, constructions, buried networks.
This product is no longer in stock
|Application domain||Road marking, Marking and identification|
|Product type||Aqueous phase aerosol, Fluorescent aerosol|
|Marking time||6 months|
|Application surface||Concrete, Bitumens, Gravels, Sands|
|Packaging||Box of 12 cans|
• High visibility even from afar thanks to its highly-fluorescent formulation.
• Can be used on all surfaces (wood, concrete, bitumen, gravel, rocks, etc.)
• Great coverage
• A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50m)
• Good marking duration including on damp surfaces, of at least 6 months (dependent on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure)
• Rapid drying: approximately 10 min
• Use Temperature range: +5°C to 50°C (hydrometry rate < 85%)
Note : To achieve the best performances of Hydro TP, the paint must be completely dry. It remains sensitive to water, rain ,humidity , until it is completely dry.
HYDRO TP is available from stock on some colours, others are available under special conditions.
Aerosol cans, gross volume 650 ml, net volume 500 ml, in boxes of 12.